821 Folsom St. #210
1 BR, 1 BA Furnished Condo for Rent
Furnished Condo at Shipley Square
Address: 821 Folsom Street #210
Building: Shipley Square
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Security Deposit: 2 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Asking Rent: $3,700
This cheerful, light-filled 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom furnished home is located in the heart of SOMA convenient to so many attractions. Great for entertaining, the large and open U-shaped gourmet kitchen was designed with sleek granite counters and stainless steel GE appliances. Unit #210 has an in-unit washer/dryer and a walk-in closet in the bedroom big enough for a voluminous wardrobe and a sizable shoe collection.
Shipley Square is a 78-unit mid-rise boutique building constructed in 2004 situated in the sought-after Yerba Buena district of SOMA on Folsom Street at 4th Street. Shipley Square boasts a European-influenced central landscaped courtyard as well as a top floor city view terrace.
Shipley Square is conveniently located near many of San Francisco’s top destinations, including top restaurants, museums, hotels and shopping. Lulu, Zero Zero, Oola, and LeCharm are all located on the same block with Whole Foods around the corner on 4th Street, offering the ultimate in dining convenience. Shipley Square is also just a short distance from the Yerba Buena Gardens complex (with its indoor ice rink, bowling lanes, landscaped gardens, concerts, and playground), AT&T Park, Ferry Building, and several blocks from world-class shopping at the Westfield Center, Metreon, Target and Union Square/Financial District, as well as top cultural and educational attractions including the Museum of Modern Art, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora, the Moscone Center and Zeum.
Shipley Square offers excellent proximity to all methods of transport: Muni, bike routes, BART, Caltrain, 101/280, Bay Bridge and the future 4th Street Subway.
• Fully furnished
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Large windows and great light
• Intelligent and functional floor plan
• Large combination living/dining space
• Open kitchen with stainless GE appliances, granite kitchen countertops offering ample workspace, and maple-colored cabinetry
• Ample closet space with a large walk-in closet in the bedroom
• Bamboo floors
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• 1-car parking
• 1-year lease term
• Boutique condominium building in heart of Yerba Buena/SOMA
• Controlled-access building
• European-style interior courtyard
• Common roof deck
• Bicycle racks in garage
• Conveniently located near Yerba Buena Gardens and Union Square
• Many commuting options and on-ramp access to major highways
For showings contact Kyle Algeo at 415.328.3313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.