863 Indiana St.
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Rent 835 Sq. Ft.
Luxury Brick and Timber Loft in the Dogpatch
Address: 863 Indiana Street
Community: Esprit Park
Neighborhood: Central Waterfront
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 835
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $3,800
Rented On: 03/14/2016
Homes on Esprit Park are ideally situated in the Central Waterfront area of San Francisco, close to Mission Bay and Potrero Hill. Restaurants, shops, entertainment, and recreation are in close proximity, and transportation is easily accessible. Originally built in 1906 as the Schilling Wine Cellars and later the headquarters for Esprit sportswear, the North Court of the Esprit Park building represents a unique melding of historic and modern 142 loft-style homes.
Exposed brick walls and timber beams salvaged from the century-old Schilling Wine Cellars are juxtaposed with waxed concrete, bamboo flooring, and plush Berber carpet. In the kitchen, hand-crafted wood cabinets and honed granite counters play warm counterpoint to the cool of stainless steel appliances and modern, clean-lined fixtures. In the bathroom, honed limestone and wood pair with sleek porcelain to create a tranquil space for starting and ending each day. A tankless, energy-efficient radiant floor heating system is included.
Common amenities include two landscaped courtyards with seating; a full exercise facility with cardiovascular and fitness equipment; electronic key access throughout the community; and full-size storage lockers for every home. Landscaping has been designed to incorporate many sustainable measures, and finishes have been considered for their low environmental impact.
• 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
• Approximately 835 sq. ft. per tax records
• Brick and timber construction
• Bi-level loft floor plan
• Lush west-facing patio
• High-end professional-grade kitchen with oversized breakfast bar
• Straight staircase with custom built-ins
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• Storage cage included
• Separate bike storage available
• One cat or dog will be considered on an individual basis with an additional pet deposit
• Landscaped courtyard with water feature
• Fitness center
• On-site staff to receive packages
• 2 blocks to Caltrain and 2 blocks to T-Muni light rail line