1001 46th St. #512
2 BR + Den, 2 BA Emeryville Condo for Sale 1,550 Sq. Ft.
Ultra-Hip Emeryville Loft
Address: 1001 46th Street #512
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,550
HOA Dues: $428.83
Sold On: 26-Dec-2016
Welcome home to unit 512 at Vue46. This modern top floor loft offers a dramatic 2-story 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan with soaring ceilings, double-height windows, and an additional flex/loft space. Dubbed a “Boston Townhome,” this uniquely urban space captures a classic Bay Area panorama to the south and is flooded with light from high windows at the front of the unit.
Enter the main floor through a spacious foyer that connects the second bedroom and second bathroom to the chef-inspired kitchen. The modern kitchen is open with an L-shape configuration and is equipped with GE Profile stainless steel appliances plus a microwave; Venetian Gold slab countertops with a backsplash; and contemporary tiling. The kitchen opens to the double-height central living space and to the views from the expansive windows.
Open stair risers in hardwood lead up to the second-floor flex space (great for use as a media room, den/office, or an additional guest area) and subsequently to the generous master suite which offers plenty of closet space with custom built-in storage systems. The en-suite bathroom features dual vanities, counter-mounted vessel sinks, and glossy white subway tiles and shower surround. A stackable washer and dryer are hidden in a closet adjacent to the master suite.
The home is completed with a designated parking space and a 5’x5′ storage space.
Vue46 is a project of Levin Menzies & Associates of Walnut Creek, Kwan Henmi Architects of San Francisco, and Barry Swenson Builders of San Jose. Originally headquarters for Aluminum Cooking Materials, whose WearEver cookware products are still on the market today, Vue46 was converted in 2008 to dramatic condos, townhomes, and lofts. Community amenities include a fitness center; a media room with a big-screen TV and surround sound; a controlled-access lobby; and a peaceful courtyard garden on the second floor. This is an amazing commuter location with a great Walk Score and Bike Score; it is easy to get to Uptown Oakland or Downtown San Francisco. MacArthur BART station is conveniently located 1.1 miles away.
Emeryville, an industrial center that languished for years, changed its image in the 1990s by becoming an arts and business center. In the early 20th century, the city was also known for its gambling houses, speakeasies, and racetracks. In recent decades, Emeryville not only cleaned up its industrial areas but also welcomed biotech firms, software firms, and technology companies such as Pixar Animation Studios. In 1990, the city approved an Art in Public Places program, and, since then, the arts have flourished.
• Expansive top-floor 2-level loft
• 2 bedrooms plus den/flex space, 2 bathrooms
• Approximately 1,550 sq. ft. per tax records
• Premium southern exposure and views of San Francisco and Oakland skyline and Bay Bridge
• Hip and chic open floor plan
• Kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances
• Eco-friendly bamboo flooring
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Designated parking for 1 car
• Includes 5’x5’x10′ storage room
• Current HOA dues: $428.83 per month
• Desirable community with fitness center, media room, and courtyard garden
• 11 blocks to 40th Street bus stops (C, F buses to Transbay terminal)
• 12 blocks to MacArthur BART and Telegraph Avenue Berkeley
• 1.6 miles to Bay Street and Powell Street shopping areas as well as Amtrak train station