1099 23rd St. #9
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,258 Sq. Ft.
Urban Tri-Level Loft in the Historic Dogpatch/Central Waterfront
Address: 1099 23rd Street #9
Building: 1099 23rd St.
Neighborhood: Central Waterfront
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,258
Sold On: 12-Jun-2015
At 1099 23rd Street, you are at the heart of one of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods and within immediate proximity to the new UCSF campus, AT&T Park, and transportation via Caltrain, the Third Street light rail, and the 280 and 101 freeways.
Loft #9 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom tri-level condominium offering high ceilings, wonderful light, and 2 separate entrances for convenience. The main floor has a flexible and open floor plan, a cozy gas fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, and double-height floor-to-ceiling windows featuring motorized window treatments offering the ultimate in simplicity and style. The open kitchen features copious custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a new Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
The upper mezzanine floor is open to below and comprises the master bedroom and a luscious master bathroom complete with a bold vessel sink, efficient closet space, and plush carpeting.
The base level of the unit provides an expansive flexible space with stained concrete floors, inviting track lighting, a full bathroom with frameless shower glass doors, and auxiliary entry. The immense area offers enough room for an office–perfect for a start-up–or a second master suite. Utilize this space per your creativity! An in-unit washer/dryer and 1-car parking complete this turn-key live/work space.
1099 23rd Street’s amenities include a common roof deck where you can enjoy panoramic views of the downtown skyline and a gym featuring a variety of cardio machines and free weights. A variety of eateries, coffee shops, and shopping surround you, with Hard Knox Cafe, Serpentine, Goat Hill Pizza, Rickshaw Bagworks, and Rocketfish just a few blocks away. There is easy highway access, ample public transportation within immediate proximity.
Enjoy life in San Francisco in this amazing modern tri-level loft conveniently located in the gorgeous and bustling Dogpatch neighborhood.
• Dynamic and spacious tri-level loft
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,258 sq. ft. per tax records
• Living room features soaring ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows for substantial natural light, motorized window shades, dimmer-controlled track lighting, gas fireplace
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including new Bosch dishwasher, granite countertop, and modern cabinetry
• Large mezzanine master suite with full bath and expansive closet space
• Expansive lower floor with separate entry great as a secondary master suite, flex space, office, or workshop
• Low-maintenance hardwood floors in the main living area, stained concrete flooring on lower level
• 2 separate entrances for convenience and flexibility
• Zoned live/work, perfect for startups
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• Convenient to popular eateries,stylish clothing stores, and distinctive hangout spots
• Desirable Dogpatch location with easy access to public transportation and the 101 and 280 freeways