1160 Mission St. #2310
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
SOMA Grand 1160 Mission St. #2310
Address: 1160 Mission Street #2310
Community: SOMA Grand
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Premium Water and City Views. SOMA Grand Penthouse.
Perched at the top of the dynamic SOMA Grand Residences, 2310 is a premium 1 bedroom plus den condo that offers commanding San Francisco cityscape and bay views with the complement of exclusive penthouse level finishes. The grand floor plan offers expanded ceiling heights, broad window lines, and a large den/sleeping alcove area. At the heart of the burgeoning Mid-Market corridor, this truly expressive home delivers as the perfect urban retreat.
Residence 2310 is an entertainer’s dream offering an open floor plan with wide-plank hardwood floors, abundant light, and sparkling views. The chef’s kitchen is finished with Studio Becker cabinets, a Bosch gas range and dishwasher, and premium fixtures and is complemented by Caesarstone counters and an expanded preparation/seating counter. The bathroom features Italian limestone tile, a quartz vanity top, and Studio Becker cabinets. There is a stackable washer/dryer and additional storage. This wonderful home defines contemporary city living by seamlessly integrating all the modern luxuries with prime views.
The building is conveniently located near the Financial District and the revitalizing Mid-Market area, close to tech shuttle stops and less than 2 blocks from Twitter, BART, and Muni, and the freeways are just minutes away. A perfect 100 Walk Score makes this a “Walker’s Paradise.”
SOMA Grand’s fifth floor garden level features a full fitness center, hot tub, sun deck with cabanas, yoga studio, meditation garden, fire pit, barbecue area with picnic bench seating, and a club room with a chef’s kitchen and plasma TV.
SOMA Grand luxury lifestyle services include: bi-monthly housekeeping, concierge services, 24-hour security, a DVD library, Philz coffee and tea service, wireless internet in the lobby, and a wellness room for private instruction or massage.
Residence #2310 Features:
• Top floor penthouse with dramatic views of downtown SF, the San Francisco Bay, and East Bay Hills
• Open floor plan with expanded ceiling heights, broad window lines and a large den/sleeping alcove area
• Chef’s kitchen with Studio Becker German-engineered cabinetry, Bosch stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone quartz countertops, and extended preparation bar counter
• Exquisite bathroom with Italian limestone tile, frameless shower enclosure, quartz vanity top, and Studio Becker cabinetry
• Wide-plank custom oak hardwood flooring and custom lighting
• Custom closet organizers, LG full-size washer/dryer, valet parking
• Exclusive penthouse level amenities include gas range, vented hood, premium finishes
• HOA dues: $611.41 per month
• Full service SOMA Grand luxury in the heart of the burgeoning Mid-Market district
SOMA Grand Amenities
Whether you are making your first real estate purchase, moving to the San Francisco Bay Area, or simply investing wisely in property for the future, SOMA Grand has been designed to allow you to live, work, and play in grand style. A luxury condominium building in San Francisco, the 23-story glass tower offers visual excitement, rich textures, and a polished sense of design. An eclectic mix of people combined with inspirational common areas are the bedrock for a thriving community in San Francisco. SOMA Grand was designed from the start to provide compelling social spaces, convenient onsite services, and something special for mind, body, and soul. SOMA Grand offers a fantastic array of lifestyle amenities and defines Mid-Market luxury condominium living.
• Elegant concierge attended front lobby with seating areas
• Philz coffee and tea bar
• Art exhibition area as you enter building
• Hotel-quality extensive park level with hot tub, fire pit, barbecue, cabanas, and heat lamps
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• Community room including chef’s kitchen and media center
• Spa facility with a meditation garden
• Walking path
• High-speed elevators
• Additional storage
• Onsite parking
• Onsite City CarShare