Address: 1160 Mission Street #2313 Neighborhood: SOMA Bedrooms: 2 BR Bathrooms: 2 BA Style: Condo Parking: 2 Car Parking HOA Dues: $831.58
This super-luxury corner penthouse offers breathtaking views of San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks, from its world-famous City Hall to the downtown skyline and bay. Sexy and sophisticated, this spectacular designer home is appointed with ultra-high-end finishes and features exquisite modern design.
SOMA Grand is one of the premiere new South of Market high rises and offers an array of amenities and services to complement today’s lifestyle–all set in the midst of the city’s booming tech center and close to all of its world-class cultural, dining, shopping and entertainment attractions.
The Penthouse has also been showcased at the SOMA Grand ShowRise in 2010 and featured in the San Francisco Chronicle.
Features of this one-of-a-kind stylish penthouse residence include:
• Custom finishes throughout • Solid wood custom doors and baseboards • Solid wood custom crown molding • Custom high end hardware throughout
Sunny and Spacious Master Bedroom:
• Custom French doors and baseboards and crown moldings • Wall wood paneling • Invisible door leading to a “Sex and the City” closet • Three (3) new custom closets • Sustainable and Eco-friendly white Alaskan Maple hardwood floors • European Crystal doorknobs
Modern Full Master Bath:
• Studio Becker cabinets • European textured tiles by Porcelanosa on bathroom walls • Axor Hansgrohe thermostatic shower • Toto toilet • Custom-made white Carrera marble vanity tops • Villeroy and Boch porcelain white sinks • Single control Cifial faucets • Robern mirrored medicine cabinet • Villeroy and Boch marbleized jade tile floor • Whisperlite Panasonic fans • Low VOC paint on walls • Natural light, extensive views
State-of-the-Art Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen:
• Custom solid wood paneling • Studio Becker cabinets • State-of-the-art Viking stainless steel appliances, gas stove/oven, large Viking fridge • Custom Calcutta marble counter top • Artisan crisp steel tub sink • Single control pullout swivel spout and dual spray Techno Cifial faucet • Bosch dishwasher • Reverse osmosis water filtration system • Italian white Carrera marble floor • Low VOC paint on walls
Crisp, Clean Full Guest Bathroom
• Solid wood custom crown molding • European porcelain wall tiles • White Italian custom vanity • Crystal sconces • Clayton Toto toilet • Cifial shower • European glass mosaic floor tiles • Whisperlite Panasonic fans • Low VOC Cape Cod color for the walls • Custom doorknob
Dual Custom Office Overlooking the City and the Bay:
• Solid wood custom crown molding • Custom bench with file cabinets • Custom black granite desk counter tops • Custom white shelving • Italian white Carrera marble floors • Panoramic views
Spacious Made-to-Entertain Living Room and Dining Room:
• Custom crown molding • Italian white Carrera marble floors • John Richard crystal and silver chandelier • Low VOC paint for the walls • European crystal doorknobs • Unobstructed view of City Hall and city
• Custom built-in dry bar – quartz top, solid wood cabinet • Custom, uniquely designed mahogany temperature-controlled Viking wine closet with pull-out shelves, ideal for the wine connoisseur • Custom designed halogen in-ceiling lighting with dimmers throughout • Green sound control rubber acoustic underlayment, for noise and music absorption • In-home theater acoustic system • State-of-the-art motorized sheer window shades throughout the entire penthouse to filter the sun and allow semi or total privacy when needed • Top floor unit
Amenities and Services of the Building:
• Twice-a-month housekeeping • Complementary coffee and tea available in lobby 24 hours a day • 24/7 security • On site concierge-assisted reservations 6 days a week • Free wireless internet in lobby and park level along with a community extranet • High end hotel-quality services • Outdoor park level with hot tub, fire pit, barbecue and heat lamps • Club room/media room with chef’s kitchen for entertaining • Fitness center • Spa / yoga studio facility with meditation garden • Bicycle storage • Complementary DVD lending library • Easy public parking garage in building for guests • One block walk to BART, Muni, cable cars • Heaven’s Dog restaurant in the building featuring Chef Charles Phan (from Slanted Door) • Close to Symphony, Opera, theatres, museums, main library, and many fabulous restaurants including AQ (chef from La Folie) Bar Agricole, Jardiniere and many more
Dues: $851.38 per month includes water, garbage, gas for stove, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman, outdoor window cleaning, bi-weekly in-unit housekeeping, building amenities and property management.
Parking Fees: $100 per month for reserved parking space, $125 per month for valet parking space.
Co-listed with Joel Goodrich.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.