1200 Gough St. #16D
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 900 Sq. Ft.
Coveted 16th Floor Corner Condo with Sweeping City Views
Address: 1200 Gough Street #16D
Community: Cathedral Hill Tower
Neighborhood: Van Ness-Civic Center
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 900
HOA Dues: $670
Sold On: 08-Jan-2016
Breathtaking panoramic views spanning Nob Hill, the East Bay hills, the San Francisco Bay, and Downtown await you at 1200 Gough Street Unit #16D, a truly impressive one bedroom, one bathroom home at Cathedral Hill Tower in a prime location. With a large wraparound patio that encloses the main living area and massive floor-to-ceiling windows, San Francisco’s iconic skyline is on full display in this coveted 16th floor corner unit. Unit features such as ample closet/storage space, a dining area, and contemporary updates, as well amenities like a 24-hour doorperson and guest parking, complete this outstanding offering in a convenient, central San Francisco location.
With abundant natural light from two full walls of windows, Unit 16D opens to a large, sunny living area with gorgeous wide-plank hardwood floors and also offers an entry foyer with a large storage/coat closet. Adjoined to the living room is an open kitchen featuring quartz countertops, contemporary cabinets, and new stainless steel appliances. A dining area provides additional functional space directly off of the kitchen. Collectively, the spacious floor plan and stunning views of downtown offer the perfect venue for entertaining or a relaxing home-cooked meal.
Beyond the kitchen and living area is Unit 16D’s large master suite, which offers dazzling Twin Peaks, City Hall, and city views and new carpeting, as well as two sizable side-by-side closets–always a bonus. Adjacent to the master bedroom, a contemporary bathroom features tiled floors, premium light and sink fixtures, and tasteful finishes.
1200 Gough Street Unit #16D is a unique opportunity to own a coveted 16th floor corner unit with sweeping city and water views and an impressive wraparound patio at the crossroads of the city’s hottest neighborhoods. In Van Ness/Civic Center bordering SOMA, Hayes Valley, Pacific Heights, and Downtown, Cathedral Hill is a prime destination for city dwellers who want to be at the center of the action with convenient access to public transit and freeways.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom coveted 16th floor corner view unit
• Living area features floor-to-ceiling wall of windows with breathtaking panoramic city and partial water views and gorgeous wide-plank hardwood floors
• Large wraparound balcony surrounding living area with views of Nob Hill, the Transamerica Pyramid, the East Bay hills, Downtown San Francisco, Mt. Diablo, AT&T Park, City Hall, and Twin Peaks
• Contemporary kitchen with quartz countertops, under-mount stainless steel sink, contemporary cabinetry, and new stainless steel appliances
• Spacious master suite with Twin Peaks, City Hall, and dazzling city views, new carpet, and generous closet space
• HOA dues: $670 per month and include a 24-hour doorperson and guest parking; coin-op laundry room in building
• 900 Sq. Ft. per tax records, 1-car parking
• Prime Cathedral Hill location at the crossroads of SOMA, Hayes Valley, Japantown, Pacific Heights, and Downtown and with easy transit options