1209 Wood St.
2 BR, 2.5 BA Oakland Condo for Sale 1,054 Sq. Ft.
Chic Urban Condo at Zephyr Gate
Address: 1209 Wood Street
Community: Zephyr Gate
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,054
Sold On: 09-Oct-2017
Built in 2009, this three-level condominium boasts a clean structure and modern amenities, perfect for an uncluttered lifestyle. Tucked into a dynamic development in the rising West Oakland neighborhood, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom residence offers a respite from a San Francisco commute and the perfect gateway to the booming East Bay.
Enter this property onto a carpeted staircase leading to the middle level, where a modern kitchen, casual dining space, and seating area await. An ideal setting for entertaining, this level features a full kitchen, a balcony, large windows, seating, and home-entertainment system hookups in the living room. The balcony off from the kitchen is a rare feature in only a few of the development’s units and is perfect for gardening, urban farming, or simply soaking in the East Bay sun. A half bathroom on this level offers convenience.
The home’s two bedrooms occupy the third level. Their top-level placement offers separation from the rest of the home as well as views of the bay on one side and of the tranquil neighborhood on the other. The east-facing master suite features a full master bathroom, a closet, and entertainment hookups. It is large enough to accommodate a king-size bed as well as furniture. The west-facing second bedroom, also with a full closet, would make an ideal guest room or office; its height would easily clear a bunk bed. Next door to this room is a full bathroom in the hallway, offering additional separation of space.
The lowest level of the home houses the entrance and the garage with tandem parking for two cars and a washer and dryer.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,054 sq. ft. per public records
• Living room features home entertainment system hookups and seating
• Casual dining space
• Kitchen features marble countertops and modern steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
• Master bedroom with en-suite full bathroom
• Abundant natural light
• High ceilings
• Smart-home lighting system
• Modern windows
• Ample storage
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpeted stairs
• Washer/dryer in garage
• Attached 2-car tandem garage; additional off-street parking available (first come, first served)
• Direct access to home via both front door and garage
• Tranquil residential neighborhood within 10 minutes from BART and Bay Bridge access