1226 De Haro St.
4 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 2,885 Sq. Ft.
Quintessential Potrero Hill Family Home
Address: 1226 De Haro Street
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 2,885
Sold On: 19-Mar-2015
On the market for the first time in 25 years, don’t miss this expansive home on the sun-drenched side of Potrero Hill. A major renovation legally combined two units and added three large rooms on three floors to create this magnificent single-family home while retaining Victorian details from the original 1906 construction.
The versatile 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom floor plan allows residents to live any way you like. Four floors, multiple public rooms, a large balcony, and a level backyard with a terraced redwood deck and Bocce court encourage entertaining.
Residents of this home will appreciate the large Public Open Space at the end of the block and proximity to the shops and restaurants of Potrero Hill, the Mission, and Bernal Heights. Commuters enjoy easy access to 280 and 101 freeways and a short walk to BART and Peninsula shuttle buses.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms*
• 2,885 square feet (per tax records)
• Living, dining, entertainment, office and two family rooms
• Large bonus room with automatic “garage door” opening to backyard
• 2 gas fireplaces and plumbed gas line to balcony for barbecue hookup
• Kitchen features custom-built cabinets, Corian counters and peninsula
• Pre-wired speaker system on 3 levels
• Hardwood floors in living areas, new carpet on upper level
• Velux skylights and Anderson exterior windows and doors on western exposure
• Unfinished basement with wood shop, laundry, and storage
• Large backyard with redwood deck and Bocce court
• Freshly painted
*Tax records show the home as a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom.