1260 Minnesota St. #203
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,600 Sq. Ft.
Exceptional Dogpatch Condominium
Address: 1260 Minnesota Street #203
Community: Millwheel North
Neighborhood: Central Waterfront
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Square Feet: 1,600
HOA Dues: $539.19
Sold On: 02-Mar-2018
Looking for an elegant and thoughtful 3 bedroom home? Look no further. This modern condo features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, high-end finishes, and rare 2-car parking. The home is one of the coveted serene inner-facing courtyard homes at Millwheel North.
This stunning home has dark oak wide-plank flooring, a chef’s Bertazzoni gas stove, quartz counters, designer tile, and two soaking bathtubs plus a stall shower. The living room enjoys a gas fireplace and a balcony with extended space for enjoying the courtyard. The spacious master bedroom features a balcony, an en-suite bathroom, and a large walk-in closet with built-in Elfa closet organizers. The bedrooms and living room all have roller shades. In-unit laundry and 2-car parking complete the home.
Millwheel North is a premiere building in the heart of San Francisco and a commuter’s dream location close to the Third Street light rail and the 22nd Street Caltrain station. This is the perfect location for those working in San Francisco or commuting down the Peninsula. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity.
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,600 sq. ft. per tax records
• Living room with gas fireplace and balcony
• Gourmet kitchen with Belmont cabinetry; quartz countertops; deep and large stainless steel sink; stainless steel appliances including Bertazzoni gas range
• Beautiful dining area next to kitchen
• Master bedroom with balcony, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom closets feature custom built-in Elfa organizers
• Gorgeous wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Deeded side-by-side parking for 2 cars
• Current HOA dues: $539.19 per month
• Common courtyard
• High-speed Webpass internet available
• Next door to Philz Coffee plus new commercial businesses each day
• Great Dogpatch/Central Waterfront neighborhood close to shops, parks, and other amenities
• 2 blocks to 22nd Street Caltrain, 3 blocks to T-Line, and easy access to downtown San Francisco and the 101 and 280 freeways