1304 Pacific Ave.
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,217 Sq. Ft.
Classic Renovated Flat in Nob Hill
Address: 1304 Pacific Avenue
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,217
Sold On: 20-Jun-2016
Located in San Francisco’s iconic Nob Hill neighborhood, 1304 Pacific Avenue is a classic top floor two bedroom, two bathroom flat reimagined for modern living while retaining an Edwardian-era flair. This quintessential home was renovated in 2005 and offers an expansive open floor plan, wonderful light, and high ceilings and exudes traditional elegance with period details, a pristine original facade, and custom glasswork. Contemporary appointments include a full chef’s kitchen with a breakfast bar; beautiful wide-plank hardwood flooring; two well-finished bathrooms; newer systems; and one-car parking with an electric vehicle charger. An expansive roof deck offers an iconic San Francisco panorama spanning the Transamerica Pyramid, the Palace of Fine Arts, and the Marina as well as vistas of the full Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, and a backdrop of the lush Marin Headlands.
Ascending a beautiful glass-railed staircase from the mosaic-tiled entryway brings you to the main open living area with stunning bay windows providing dramatic natural light to this corner home. The generous open-plan living area features a defined dining space and a contemporary chef’s kitchen with premium stone surfaces; custom cabinetry with ample storage space; a beautiful tile backsplash; and a premium stainless steel appliance package featuring Viking and Bosch components. A breakfast area and custom island are adjacent and are the perfect setting for time with the family, morning coffee, or entertaining.
1304 Pacific’s bedrooms are well sized and tucked away from the common areas of the home for maximum separation of space. The large master suite features ample closet space, oversized bay windows for amazing light, and an en-suite bathroom featuring dual vanities, custom stone work, and a Jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom also offers hardwood floors and plenty of light with grand picture windows. Unlike many period homes in the area, 1304 Pacific features two full bathrooms, with the hall bathroom offering custom tile work and an elegant frameless glass-enclosed shower over a tub. The home is complemented by period-style baseboards, door and window casements, and wainscoting that resonate the home’s classic charm and, along with superior craftsmanship, make the overall feel of this elegant home that of a custom renovation.
The coveted Pacific Avenue address is central to the beloved Nob Hill district, with a plethora of fine dining and premier shopping within immediate proximity, and is surrounded by several historic San Francisco landmarks; Ghirardelli Square, the Financial District, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Chinatown are within close proximity. Furthermore, Muni buses, iconic cable cars, Union Square, Fort Mason, and access to cinemas provides the very best in San Francisco living. This truly expressive home provides the perfect urban retreat, showcasing modern amenities, a timeless location, and charming architectural detail.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home renovated in 2005
• Expansive open floor plan with high ceilings, period details, large bay windows, and gorgeous outlooks to Nob Hill and Russian Hill
• Chef-grade kitchen featuring large breakfast bar, custom cabinetry, granite counters, premium stainless steel appliances including Viking range/hood and Bosch dishwasher
• Grand master suite with ample closet space, bay window, en-suite bathroom featuring custom tile work, Jacuzzi tub, and dual vanities
• Guest bedroom offering hardwood flooring and oversized windows for wonderful light
• Second full bathroom with glass-enclosed shower over tub
• Wide plank hardwood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• Panoramic roof deck with expansive SF Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, and Nob Hill/ Russian Hill/Transamerica views
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking with 220v charge point for electric vehicles
• 1,217 sq. ft. per tax records