1310 Fillmore St. #309
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 810 Sq. Ft.
Fillmore Heritage 1310 Fillmore St. #309
Address: 1310 Fillmore Street #309
Community: Fillmore Heritage
Neighborhood: Western Addition
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 810
HOA Dues: $571
Upon entering the foyer of this intelligently designed contemporary home, you immediately notice the floor-to-ceiling window wall with expansive courtyard and Pacific Heights views to the north. The spacious living and dining area is augmented by a separate, elevated den/studio with abundant light and partition walls to divide it from the main space if you wish. The chef’s kitchen has granite countertops, self-closing Studio Becker cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The generous master suite features a walk-in closet and space for a home office. The bathroom is large, with a shower-over-tub-layout and contemporary ceramic tile. A generous closet houses the in-unit washer and dryer which faces a second, larger hallway closet for general storage. One of only 4 homes in the building with a private patio, the condo features two complete outdoor “rooms” with enough space for an additional seating or dining area and a full sized hot tub (which is included in the sale of this home).
There is one-car deeded parking in the private building garage and a large storage cage for your exclusive use. Bike storage is also available in the garage, and guest parking is readily accessible in the lower level of the building.
The Fillmore Heritage Center is the heart of San Francisco’s Jazz District with proximity to the abundance of shops, cafes, and restaurants of Fillmore Street. This luxury high-rise building, built in 2007, features a 24-hour attended lobby offering concierge services during the day and nighttime security. The building features a 10,000 sq. ft. landscaped courtyard with a barbecue area and patio furniture on the third level and controlled-access residential parking on the second level. The building has two great restaurants, a world-class music venue, and a jazz heritage center with regularly changing exhibitions. This full-service neighborhood has everything from grocery stores to fine dining, movie theaters, drugstores, coffee shops, and everything in between. A Walk Score of 98 makes this a “Walker’s Paradise.”
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Open living/dining area with expansive windows
• 810 sq. ft. (per tax records)
• Chef’s kitchen features granite counter tops, self-closing Studio Becker cabinets, and stainless steel appliances
• Master suite with large walk-in closet
• Spacious bathroom with tile floors and shower- over-tub layout
• Elevated den off living room great for use as office or guest room
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedroom
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Additional storage included
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $571 per month
• Landscaped courtyard patio on third level with gas grill, dining and lounge seating
• Controlled-access parking
• Elegant custom lobby with 24-hour lobby attendant
• State-of-the-art building access system
• Yoshi’s Jazz Club and Japanese restaurant
• 1300 on Fillmore restaurant
• 32-seat theater (fee)
Listing agent is married to seller and has resided in the home.