1438 Green St. #5A
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,206 Sq. Ft.
Russian Hill Modern Meets Traditional
Address: 1438 Green Street #5A
Community: The Arundel
Neighborhood: Russian Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,206
HOA Dues: $861
Sold On: 19-Oct-2017
Located on Russian Hill at the apex of the most elegant San Francisco neighborhoods, you will find this delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the Arundel, a quaint 31-unit building. The Arundel is a newer building by Russian Hill standards, but exudes the class and tranquility one would expect in this classic neighborhood.
This 1,206 sq. ft. home captures the grace of tradition and the casual ease of a contemporary lifestyle complete with bay windows, crown molding, and hardwood floors. It is thoughtfully updated with Grohe fixtures, designer lighting, and stainless steel appliances.
The open-concept living and dining area is perfect for entertaining. Pocket doors off the living room lead to a guest bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The master suite, a true oasis, has three closets and an en-suite bathroom with a dual vanity. The kitchen has a passthrough/breakfast bar with new stainless steel appliances. The home is completed with in-unit laundry, 1-car parking, and storage.
The Arundel’s amenities include a roof deck offering views of the Bay; a courtyard; and a doorperson six days per week. Parking is self-park in an enclosed garage where residents enjoy guest parking. A special DirecTV package (including HBO and Showtime) is discounted and there is high-speed fiber optic 100Mbps internet from Webpass. HOA dues of $861 per month include water, sewer, garbage, and internet.
Polk Street’s conveniences begin just kitty-corner from the Arundel at William Cross Wines, where you can relax on the back patio and sip a California varietal on a sunny day. Or pop over to La Folie for critically acclaimed French cuisine. If you want a hip and fun atmosphere, head over to Mezcalito for happy hour. This neighborhood has it all.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,206 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining area with Juno 9-head LED Trac Master lighting
• Kitchen features new Samsung refrigerator, range, and microwave; new Bosch dishwasher; new disposal; new tile backsplash
• Both bathrooms feature Grohe fixtures and faucets and new toilets; master bathroom has glass shower door
• Elfa closet organization systems
• New lighting fixtures; upgraded Lutron outlets, switches, and dimmers controllable by smartphone including track lighting in living area and lights in kitchen, guest bathroom, front hallway
• LED lighting updated in 2016
• New interior paint in 2016 and 2017
• New blinds in living area and bedrooms
• In-unit laundry
• 1-car parking
• Assigned storage unit on building’s second floor, approx. 11 feet by 5 feet
• Current HOA dues: $861 per month
• Doorperson 6 days a week
• Rooftop deck with view of Golden Gate Bridge
• Second-floor courtyard
• Wired for DirectTV with HBO and Showtime; deep discount (same channel line-up for all units) through True Digital
• HOA includes water, trash, Webpass internet, guard, common-area housekeeping, external maintenance
• Guest parking