1452 Bush St. Penthouse #20
San Francisco Condo for Sale
The largest home at The Midtown, Penthouse #20 boasts 1,922 sq. ft. of top-floor living space, 3 full bedrooms, 3.5 bathroooms, 3 private view decks, and 2-car parking. The gourmet kitchen features maple cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and Grohe faucets. All 3.5 bathrooms feature marble and tile baths and curved wall powder rooms.
The Midtown is a rare example of a newly constructed boutique concrete and steel condominium building located in the Polk Street Corridor in Nob Hill, one of San Francisco’s hippest micro-neighborhoods. It’s a short walk to Russian Hill, shuttle stops, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Et Al, Blue Fog Market, La Boulange, Acquerello, Baker and Banker, Modern Thai, Wayo Sushi, House of Prime Rib, Crustacean, Swan Oyster Depot, Bob’s Donut’s, The Pour House, Playland, Hi-Lo Club, Soda Popinski, AMC 1000, the Symphony, the Opera, the Regency, and more–the best the city has to offer. The Midtown has a Walk Score of 98 and a Transit Score of 96–a “Walker’s and Rider’s Paradise”.
• The Midtown’s largest and most impressive home
• Penthouse level
• 1,922 square feet per tax records
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• 3 private view decks
• Panoramic city views
• Extra-high ceilings
• Gourmet kitchen with custom maple cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, Grohe faucets
• 2-car deeded parking
• 2004 concrete and steel construction
• Polk Gulch/Nob Hill location
• Walk Score: 98, Transit Score: 96
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.