1505 Russell St.
2 BR, 1 BA Berkeley Home for Sale 934 Sq. Ft.
Classic Berkeley Bungalow
Address: 1505 Russell Street
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 934
Sold On: 11-Apr-2018
This is your charmingly original central Berkeley bungalow in the coveted north of Ashby neighborhood. Move right into this lovingly-maintained 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Featuring custom built-ins/bookcases, crown molding, and a fireplace surround, it also offers an open living plan, an updated bathroom, light fixtures, custom paint, and refinished wood floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms. An in-unit washer and dryer and 3-car tandem off-street parking complete the home.
This home, on a large corner lot, is one that can grow with you. The backyard is a must-see, gracious and spacious, including a large red brick patio, mature trees, flowering bushes, a raised herb bed, a play den/shed, and lots of room to run. 1505 Russell Street is near Ashby BART and easy freeway access with a 99 Bike Score and a 78 Walk Score.
Don’t miss this one. It is a jewel.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• 934 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining area
• Updated kitchen with breakfast nook
• Great sun from multiple windows and large, open lot
• Coveted bungalow amenities, built-ins, and finishes
• Fireplace, built-in bookcases, and decorative finishes
• Original wood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Updated lighting and custom paint
• Dual-pane windows, stucco exterior
• Multiple closets
• Charming oversized backyard with mature trees and gracious red brick patio for outside entertaining
• Laundry room with washer/dryer included
• 3-car tandem off-street parking area
• 99 Bike Score, 78 Walk Score, near Ashby BART