169 Amber Dr.
4 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Home for Sale
California Modern Meets Eichler Living
Address: 169 Amber Drive
Neighborhood: Diamond Heights
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Sold On: 15-Dec-2016
This desirable Mid-century Eichler home in San Francisco features original details and trademark modernist architectural features like walls of glass, integral radiant heating, and an open atrium-style floor plan inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Mies van der Rohe. This quintessential Mid-century space offer a coveted 2-story plan with outlooks to lush green spaces.
Centered around an oversized courtyard, 169 Amber Drive is an excellent candidate for renovation into a custom single-family home, offering a solid 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom floor plan with open-concept living, dining, and entertaining spaces. Large windows, skylights, and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors bring light and air into both the living areas and the bedrooms. Four bedrooms, all located on the second floor, are a rare opportunity for urban living in a central San Francisco neighborhood. An in-unit washer and dryer, a 2-car side-by-side garage, a terraced landscaped backyard, and contemporary lines create the perfect underpinnings for a design-inspired custom home.
• Mid-century Eichler with original details and trademark architectural features
• 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom configuration on 2 levels
• Open-concept living space offering a clean Mid-century aesthetic, expansive window lines, and dynamic atrium spaces
• Kitchen features Mid-century-inspired millwork
• Bedrooms features redwood plank ceilings, hall closets features Eichler-themed patterns
• Radiant heating and more rare period finishes
• Detached single-family home with landscaped and terraced yards
• Utility closet with washer and dryer hookups in unit
• 2-car garage with side-by-side parking
Photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.