170 King St. #1105
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 718 Sq. Ft.
170 Off Third 170 King St. #1105
Address: 170 King Street #1105
Building: 170 Off Third
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 718
Climb Exclusive Preview: Sophisticated Penthouse View Condo at the Intersection of Convenience and Style
Tap into the energy of the city in this penthouse level condo directly across the street from AT&T Park, and find inspiration from the bird’s-eye views of Willie Mays Plaza, the Bay, Mission Beach and Potrero Hill.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property has been thoughtfully and stylishly upgraded. Custom cabinetry and woodwork along with sophisticated fixtures, finishes and appliances complement the vibrancy of the neighborhood. The open floor plan is made for entertaining or unwinding after a long day. This unit has two deeded storage units on site, plus one of the most convenient, spacious and ding-resistant parking spots in the building. This is the epicenter of activity, with the ball park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation within steps of your front door.
• 718 sq. ft. per tax records
• Top floor condo with expansive views
• 1 bedroom plus office nook, 1 bathroom
• Brilliant outlook over the Bay, AT&T Ball Park, Willie Mays Plaza, Mission Beach and Potrero Hill with breathtaking city lights views at night
• Open kitchen finished with custom cabinetry, mosaic glass backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances
• Granite-topped kitchen island offers seating space and ample storage
• Upgraded office nook with custom cabinets and drawers
• Bedroom features sleek sliding closet entrance
• Modern bath with Danze fixtures, granite counter, deep soaking tub, custom tile finishes and custom storage
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Custom lighting
• California Closets
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Deeded parking with ample space for motorcycles and/or scooters; space is walled on three sides to protect your car
• 2 deeded storage units in the building
• AAA Location: Transit Score 100, Walk Score 97, Bike Score 91
170 Off Third offers some of the best building amenities in San Francisco. The richly appointed two-story club room is perfect for parties, anchored by a massive fireplace and containing a custom-designed demonstration kitchen which includes a stainless refrigerator, gas range, and tons of seating for your friends and family. Plus there is a private movie theater, a fully equipped fitness center, and a 40′ heated lap pool. The manicured art-filled courtyard has a raised outdoor hot tub as well as barbecue grills. On the twelfth floor, owners have access to a rooftop deck with expansive city views.
The premiere South Beach location is perfect for the urban dweller. Cafe Bravo provides a distinctly hip European-vibe coffeehouse right downstairs. Fabulous restaurants, bars, and the city’s coolest bowling alley are within the immediate vicinity. Transit is a snap with access to the Muni light rail, Caltrain, I-101, I-280, and the Bay Bridge practically at your doorstep. The new Central Subway is nearby and is projected to connect South Beach to Union Square and Chinatown by 2019.
The classic contemporary design of 170 off Third was created by award-winning GGLO Architects. Residential lobbies at both King and Townsend streets make access easy, while state-of-the-art building systems provide the utmost in security.