1747 Hillebrant Pl.
3 BR, 3.5 BA Santa Clara Townhome for Sale 1,639 Sq. Ft.
Luxurious Townhome at the Boulevard
Address: 1747 Hillebrant Place
Building: The Boulevard by Shea
Neighborhood: Santa Clara
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,639
HOA Dues: $229
Listed At: $975,000
The Boulevard townhomes offer it all, and this one doesn’t disappoint. From the moment you enter this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home, luxuriousness greets you. The high ceilings, recessed lighting, and beautifully tiled entry welcome you, whether you enter from your front door just off the street or from your two-car side-by-side garage.
One flight up from the entry is the main level of entertaining. An oversized living room in the front features a wall-mounted TV and built-in sound system that goes throughout the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The kitchen’s beautiful granite counters perfectly complement the walnut-colored cabinets; with three walls of storage, this is the perfect kitchen for those who enjoy the culinary arts. A center island creates the perfect work triangle. Stainless appliances adorn the space, including a refrigerator with a water and ice dispenser; a gas stove; a microwave; and a dishwasher. One drop pendant hangs beautifully over whatever dining setting you wish to create; there is ample space. A powder room completes this level.
Two en-suite bedrooms enjoy the top floor. The front bedroom features plantation shutters and an en-suite bathroom with a shower over a tub. The master bedroom is luxurious in size with an ample walk-in closet and a beautiful tiled bathroom with a double-sink vanity and a large glass shower.
Guest quarters reside on the ground level, including a generous bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom enjoys a tiled stall shower with walk-in closet. Doors to a front balcony create the perfect guest setting.
In all three bedrooms, you will feel the luxury in the thick carpet with soft padding. Upgrades to the home include a whole-house water softener, touch-operated kitchen faucet, and too many others to entice you with here. In-unit laundry and an attached 2-car garage complete the residence.
The Boulevard by Shea is conveniently located to Santa Clara’s major transportation and shopping, not to mention the balance of Silicon Valley. With a charming common park in the center, it’s a little oasis within the metropolis.
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• 1,639 sq. ft. per appraiser
• Oversized living room with wall-mounted TV
• Large dining room adjacent to kitchen
• Kitchen features granite kitchen counters, center island, stainless gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator
• All bedrooms enjoy en-suite bathrooms
• Front bedroom suite features plantation shutters and shower over tub
• Master suite faces interior, enjoys double-sink vanity and beautifully tiled shower
• Wonderful guest suite on ground level with balcony and tiled shower
• Stacked washer/dryer on main level in laundry closet
• 2-car side-by-side garage with room for storage
• Community features common park with playground and barbecues
• Current HOA dues: $229 per month