175 W. St. James St. #308
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 1,103 Sq. Ft.
High-Rise Condo with Den in Downtown San Jose
Address: 175 West Saint James Street #308
Community: City Heights
City: San Jose
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,103
HOA Dues: $381
Sold On: 07-Oct-2015
Located in the heart of San Jose, City Heights is the first luxury high-rise condo building downtown. Built in 2007 by Barry Swenson Builder, one of the Valley’s premier builders, City Heights offers a lifestyle of convenience and accessibility. Close to San Pedro Square Marketplace, Ryland Park Pool, and San Jose Athletic Club, you can enjoy all the high-end amenities easily without high HOA dues.
Unit #308 is arguably one of the best floor plans at City Heights as well as one-of-a-kind; this is the only unit that features a den and offers the flexibility of additional living space, guest accommodations, or a home office. The kitchen is modern and open concept with an island, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The formal entry features a front hall closet, an open welcoming space with bamboo floors, and a fresh coat of designer paint. The open concept floor plan allows for flexible living room/dining room space as well as access to the deeded balcony. With an eastern exposure, morning light pours in. The master bedroom is has an en-suite bathroom, and both bedrooms have large closets, premium carpet, and “bottom-up” Hunter Douglas window coverings to allow natural light. For added convenience, the included covered parking space is located right outside your doorway!
City Heights is located in downtown San Jose just one block from San Pedro Square Marketplace and freeway access and close to Diridon Station, SAP Center, Little Italy, and all of downtown’s amenities including the new 49ers stadium! The building features a welcoming lobby, fitness equipment, and a business center/entertaining lounge.
Priced to sell, and with an extra living space, don’t miss the opportunity own at City Heights in San Jose today!
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,103 sq. ft. of living space per county record
• High ceilings
• Deeded balcony
• Open living/dining room
• Modern kitchen with island, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
• Bamboo floors and premium carpet
• Fresh designer paint throughout
• “Bottom-up” Hunter Douglas window coverings
• In-unit full-sized washer and dryer
• 1 deeded parking spot located right next to the unit
• HOA dues: $381 per month
• Award-winning builder
• Controlled-access building
• Welcoming lobby, community room, fitness center, bike storage, and dog friendly
• Low HOA dues
• Situated in a great downtown neighborhood
• 2 blocks from VTA light rail
• 3 minutes to San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, and Little Italy; 5 minutes to San Jose Caltrain Station; 10 minutes to SAP Center
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium
• Easily accessible to Highway 280, 101, 87, and San Jose Mineta Airport