175 W. St. James St. #802
1 BR, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 673 Sq. Ft.
Luxury and Value at City Heights
Address: 175 West Saint James Street #802
Community: City Heights
City: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 673
HOA Dues: $366
Sold On: 13-Mar-2017
Looking for value and convenience with modern style? Who isn’t? Act now to take advantage of a fantastic price on this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo at City Heights. City Heights was one of the first luxury high-rises completed in San Jose, starting a trend which is now the sought-after lifestyle in downtown San Jose. This year brings many exciting new buildings, improvements, and events to downtown. Get in now, relax, and get ready to enjoy all that the heart of Silicon Valley has to offer.
Located in the heart of San Jose, City Heights is the first luxury high-rise condo building downtown. Built in 2007 by Barry Swenson Builder, one of the Valley’s premier builders, City Heights offers a lifestyle of convenience and accessibility. Close to San Pedro Square Marketplace, Ryland Park Pool, and San Jose Athletic Club, you can enjoy all the high-end amenities easily without high HOA dues.
City Heights is located in downtown San Jose just one block from San Pedro Square Marketplace and freeway access and close to Diridon Station, SAP Center, Little Italy, and all of downtown’s amenities including the new 49ers stadium! The building features a welcoming lobby, fitness equipment, and a business center/entertaining lounge.
Don’t let this one slip by: you will regret it!
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 673 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• South-facing view with large windows
• Juliet-style balcony for fresh airflow
• Open living/dining room
• Modern kitchen with island, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
• In-unit full-sized washer and dryer
• 1-car deeded parking
• Deeded storage
• HOA dues: $366 per month
• Award-winning builder
• Controlled-access building
• Welcoming lobby, community room, fitness center, bike storage, and dog friendly
• Low HOA dues
• Situated in a great downtown neighborhood
• 2 blocks from VTA light rail
• 3 minutes to San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, and Little Italy; 5 minutes to San Jose Caltrain Station; 10 minutes to SAP Center
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium
• Easily accessible to Highway 280, 101, 87, and San Jose Mineta Airport