1788 Clay St. #511
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Contemporary Nob Hill Home with Iconic City Views
Address: 1788 Clay Street #511
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 29-Apr-2016
This engaging modern home at Marlow offers a prime location in one of San Francisco’s most beloved neighborhoods, a wonderful 5th floor elevation with panoramic views and balcony, and a generous two bedroom plus den, two bathroom configuration. From 1788 Clay St. #511’s multiple floor-to-ceiling windows, you’ll peer out over iconic San Francisco city views spanning from the top of Nob Hill to the burgeoning Polk Gulch where local restaurants, bars, and boutiques line the dynamic neighborhood commercial corridor. Luxurious appointments and finishes are the trademark of Marlow, from the palette of rich-toned wood used throughout the open plan living area, gorgeous kitchen, and bedrooms, to the sizable master suite with a spa-like bathroom. This home offers a luxurious urban retreat close to everywhere you want to be. Marlow residents enjoy access to a lobby, parking garage, and residents-only park with bocce ball, a barbecue area, and lush gardens. Enjoy close proximity to Muni lines.
As you enter residence #511, the open living/dining area exudes a sense of sophistication with rich-toned wide-plank hardwood flooring and abundant light from surrounding floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen area features a professional stainless steel appliance package with a gas oven/range and dishwasher, white quartz countertops, a stone tile backsplash, and rich walnut-finished cabinetry and refrigerator for a unified design as well as breakfast bar seating ideal for morning coffee or entertaining guests.
Directly off of the open plan living area, the master suite is sizable and features a picture window view of Nob Hill and a walk-in closet as well its own spa-like bathroom with an oversized glass-enclosed shower, dark stone floor tiling, dual vanities, and plentiful storage space. The second bedroom offers spectacular light and city views via floor-to-ceiling windows while the convenient den/flex area serves well as an office or reading nook. Completing this wonderful home are a well-finished full second bathroom, an in-unit washer/dryer, and designer lighting and fixtures as well as parking for one car in the building’s garage.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• Great floor plan featuring open plan living room, kitchen, dining area, and den
• Balcony with iconic Russian Hill/Nob Hill views
• Kitchen features large breakfast bar, rich walnut-finished cabinets and refrigerator, white quartz countertops, stone tile backsplash, and a premium stainless steel appliance package with a gas oven/range and dishwasher
• Large master suite with spa-like bathroom, walk-in closet, and beautiful hardwood floors
• Master bathroom features oversized glass-enclosed shower, dual vanities, and ample cabinetry/storage
• Second bedroom features hardwood flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows with city views
• Second full bathroom with shower over tub
• Additional den/flex area for home office or reading nook
• Gorgeous rich-toned wide-plank hardwood flooring in the living areas and both bedrooms
• Air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking