18 Lansing St. #104
1 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,494 Sq. Ft.
Dynamic South Beach Conversion Loft on Rincon Hill
Address: 18 Lansing Street #104
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,494
HOA Dues: $563.79
Sold On: 18-Apr-2016
18 Lansing Loft #104 is an impressive bi-level 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom live/work conversion loft centrally located on Rincon Hill in the historic SORG Printing Building. With an expansive double-height ceiling living room, classic industrial aesthetics, and contemporary features including beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors and a quintessential undivided loft floor plan, this home is the epitome of modern urban loft living. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to live in a hallmark loft conversion building showcasing San Francisco’s industrial roots mixed with the best in contemporary design appeal, all from a convenient prime location.
The main floor opens to an enormous living space that glows with abundant natural light from the double-height wall of windows and is anchored by architecturally significant steel cross beams. The generously sized kitchen has been updated and features quartz countertops, modernized cabinetry, premium fixtures, and an oversized island, perfect for the pampered chef and a centerpiece for entertaining. A den just off of the kitchen offers additional flexibility as an office, guest space, or reading nook. At the center of the home, an open-tread steel staircase leads to the second floor master suite with an open sleeping area, copious walk-in closet/ storage/flex space, and second full bathroom. Amenities include in-unit laundry, a semi-private garage, and a common foyer that resonates the industrial loft vibe.
Built in 1928, the iconic SORG Printing Building was converted into 28 live/work condos in 1996, during the loft conversions of the mid-90s. Now coveted as one of the few true historic loft conversions available in the city, 18 Lansing is also located at the heart of Rincon Hill, in close proximity to many of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods. The Embarcadero, Union Square, the Financial District, Downtown, SOMA, and Yerba Buena Gardens are all at your fingertips along with easy commuter options via tech company shuttles, freeways, and a myriad of public transportation.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bathrooms plus additional flex space
• Historic San Francisco bi-level live/work loft conversion with contemporary updates
• Industrial design elements: exposed steel cross-beams, double-height living space
• Open kitchen with new quartz countertops, modernized cabinetry, premium fixtures, and grand center island
• Rich toned wide-plank hardwood floors
• Open master suite with full bathroom and massive walk-in closet/flex area
• In-unit washer/dryer, deeded 1-car parking in semi-private garage
• 1,494 sq. ft. per tax records
• Desirable Rincon Hill location near I-280, I-101, Caltrain, and tech shuttles
• HOA dues: $563.79 per month