1928 103rd Ave.
3 BR, 2 BA Oakland Home for Sale 1,030 Sq. Ft.
Unique Bi-Level Single-Family Home in Iveywood
Address: 1928 103rd Avenue
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,030
Sold On: 17-Jul-2017
This unique bi-level house is in Oakland’s established Iveywood neighborhood. This sweet and cozy home offers 3 comfortably-sized bedrooms; 2 full bathrooms; a newly landscaped backyard with fresh green grass, a mature lemon tree, and beautiful flowers; and a freshly painted driveway. It also features an updated kitchen with almost-like-new appliances and a lovely dining area. If you ever need to take a quick break you can escape into your own secluded master suite upstairs. The attached 1-car garage has hookups for a washer and dryer. You are close to freeway access, the Oakland-San Leandro Border, the Oakland Zoo, and nearby parks and trails. Make this wonderful home yours.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,030 sq. ft. per tax records
• Built in 1959
• Bi-level floor plan
• Bright and cozy
• Comfortably-sized living room and dining room
• Updated eat-in kitchen
• Nice-size backyard with fresh green grass and mature lemon tree
• Attached 1-car garage with washer/dryer hookups
• Located in the established Iveywood residential neighborhood
• Easy access to freeway 580 and public transportation
• Close to schools, restaurants, and shopping
• Approximately 30 minutes’ drive to San Francisco