200 Brannan St. #232
3 BR, 3 BA
200 Brannan 200 Brannan St. #232
Address: 200 Brannan Street #232
Building: 200 Brannan
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Parking: 2 Car Deeded
Sophisticated and hip Manhattan style condo that is spacious, sunny & bright, upscale, and in a phenomenal location. A true gem that is rarely on the market. This unique and spacious home offers all the convenience and livability of a single-family home.
You will be impressed by this exceptional 3 bedroom / 3 bath 2 level condominium floor plan that features separate formal and dining room, hardwood floors, gourmet chef’s kitchen, plenty of wall space to display your most admired art collections, walk in closets, upgraded bathrooms and much more.
This fabulous home is located in the heart of South Beach and is just steps from restaurants, AT&T ballpark, Pier 30/31 where the America’s Cup Sailing Regatta event will be held late 2012 through Summer 2013, and many more locations that are in walking distance.
About 200 Brannan Street
200 Brannan was jointly designed by MBH and Kwan Henmi Architects and built by Lennar Corp. This collection of 191 loft-style condominiums combines the best of lofts and condos in a unique and sophisticated package. Architecturally, 200 Brannan sets itself apart by combining existing concrete warehouses and a century-old salami factory with new construction.
200 Brannan Street is a full service building
• Offering 24 hour doorman
• Concierge services 5 days a week
• Lush garden courtyard
• Full service fitness center
• Secure 2 car-deeded parking
200 Brannan Street #232 includes two en-suite bedrooms upstairs and 3rd bedroom downstairs.
Delightful Gourmet Chef’s kitchen:
• Poggen Pohl cabinets www.poggenpohl.com
• Crema marfil counters with 2.25″ mitered edge
• Thermador Pro Harmony gas range
• Miele vent hood
• Wine chiller
• Dual drawer dish washer
• Sub Zero refrigerator
• FLOS pendants and halogen ceiling lights
Additional high-end features include:
• Valli Valli Italian chrome door handles throughout
• Custom wood and frosted glass doors
• Motorized upper curtains
• Blackout drapes in master and lower bedrooms
• CAT5 networking
• Large walk-in custom closets
• Central air conditioning and heat
• Upgraded bathrooms and master bath includes 2 person tub