2008 Pine Ct.
2 BR, 2 BA Daly City Condo for Sale 1,081 Sq. Ft.
Rare and Spacious Corner End Unit with Panoramic Views
Address: 2008 Pine Court
City: Daly City
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,081
HOA Dues: $318
Sold On: 01-Aug-2016
Situated on the hillside of San Bruno Mountain adjacent to Cow Palace stadium, the Saddleback complex was built in 1990 and is located just one block to the city of San Francisco, close to public transportation to downtown SF and freeway access. Located on the corner of the building’s second level, this bright, comfortable, and sizable condo features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with generous living spaces, updated bathrooms, an in-unit laundry room, open floor plans, views, and parking.
The terrific layout features an open living room, dining area, and kitchen with a wood-burning fireplace, a large window, nice flooring, a sliding door connecting to the balcony, and views of the city, bay and Oakland Hills. The living space is warm, cozy, and inviting, perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom is large and fits comfortably a complete sets of bedroom furniture with plenty of lounging room, wall-to-wall carpet, window coverings, 2 closets, and a side window to complete the relaxed space. The second bedroom is well-sized with wall-to-wall carpet and a large closet. There is lots of storage in the unit and 2 additional storage closets on the balcony.
The home includes an in-unit laundry room with a washer and dryer; one assigned parking space; and a parking permit for a second car. Saddleback offers a convenient Daly City location close to amenities such as highway access, parks, restaurants, public transportation, and more.
2008 Pine Court is move-in ready and a great opportunity for all types of buyers.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,081 sq. ft. per county records
• Corner unit with large windows and open floor plan
• Rear facing living room with wood-burning fireplace
• Dining area with sliding door to balcony to enjoy the spectacular views
• Kitchen features lots of cabinets and counter space
• Large master bedroom with dual closets
• Remodeled master bathroom
• In-unit laundry room with washer and dryer and extra cabinets
• New paint
• 1 assigned parking space plus second parking permit
• Monthly HOA fee of $318 includes water, garbage, and exterior maintenance
• Gated community
• Built in 1990