201 Folsom St. #16E
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Luxurious Modern Condo in South Beach
Address: 201 Folsom Street #16E
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 14-Jul-2017
The long-awaited arrival of the Infinity’s “sister” project, LUMINA, is here. Be the first to occupy this luxurious, bright, and airy home with views of the Bay Bridge. Just blocks from the Embarcadero, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features hardwood floors, a walk-in closet, and upgraded window treatments. In-unit laundry and valet parking for 1 car are included.
LUMINA offers the best high-rise luxury living in San Francisco. With 656 units, LUMINA offers world-class amenities that will go above and beyond your expectations. The building offers amenities such as a full-length saline lap pool, a 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art gym, landscaped outdoor spaces, valet parking, and 24-hour door service and delivery from The Market. While at LUMINA, you can partake in the brilliant amenities including daily premium coffee service and monthly farm-to-table dinners in LUMINA’s exclusive resident dining room. Residents enjoy the most technologically advanced amenities including apps to improve your valet parking experience or that allow you to place dinner orders from The Market’s menu.
On the ground floor of LUMINA, The Market offers gourmet food and dining in the 9,500 sq. ft. retail space on the corner of Main and Folsom; this is their second SF incarnation after the flagship store under Twitter headquarters across from NEMA on 10th Street and Market. The Market boasts the best organic, local food for takeout and delivery to LUMINA residents.
Enjoy a prime location close to San Francisco’s Financial District, The Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and the new Transbay Terminal.
• 24-hour concierge
• 24-hour Jay Wright-designed 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with rock-climbing wall
• 70-foot swimming pool
• Dry sauna and changing rooms
• Bi-level owner‘s club lounge
• Indoor screening room with theater-style seating
• Private dining room and chef‘s demonstration kitchen
• Business center
• Music practice room
• Pet grooming station
• Roof deck with movie projection walls
• Bike storage
• Valet parking and electric vehicle charging stations
• Market featuring organic gourmet groceries, food to go, sushi bar with fish flown in from Japan, delivery service to LUMINA residents