Welcome to South Beach beautiful waterfront living! Fully-renovated condo with all high-end finishes. Seller has lived in this home for over nine years and has made it truly special and luxurious. More than $50K has put into the remodeling which was intended for living a comfortable urban lifestyle and it shows. Kitchen is well-equipped with Miele appliances, abundant custom-designed solid cherry wood cabinets, marble counter with glass tile backsplash. Gallery halogen recessed lighting throughout the living room with intention to highlight beautiful artworks. Solid cherry customized vanity with designer sink in bathroom. Washer/dryer in unit. Generous-sized private garden patio. Centrally-located within walking distance to world renowned restaurants, ferry building, financial distance and downtown. Well-run building with healthy HOA reserves. Great amenities with pool, hot tub, gym, outdoor BBQ garden and 24/7 lobby ambassadors. Parking is included. Low HOA dues!
• Limestone and granite tile floors in kitchen, dining area and bath
• Crown Moulding and Millwork throughout unit
• Kane Diamond Striped Patterned carpet
• Gallery halogen lighting throughout unit
• Completely remodeled kitchen includes:
• Custom designed solid cherry wood cabinetry with crown moulding
• Recessed halogen monorail lights with glass hanging pendant fixtures
• GE, Sharp and Miele appliances
• Empador brown polished Marble counters with glass tile backsplash
• Hans Grohe and Kohler Faucets (kitchen and bath)
• Baldwin Ribbon/Reed Edinborough knobs and backplates on all cabinet doors and drawers
• Customized bedroom closet with built in shelving
• Solid cherry customized vanity with Empador brown polished Marble top built in drawers
• Customized mirrors in living room and bathroom
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.