201 Harrison St. #125
Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Beautiful Waterfront Living in South Beach
Address: 201 Harrison Street #125
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: Jr 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Listed At: $625,000
This junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo right in the middle of South Beach’s tech hub has been beautifully renovated with high-end finishes. The owner has made it truly special and luxurious, with over $50,000 put into the remodel for a comfortable urban lifestyle. The living room features gallery-style halogen recessed lighting with intention to highlight beautiful artworks. The kitchen is well-equipped with Miele appliances, abundant custom-designed solid cherry wood cabinets, and a marble counter with a glass tile backsplash. The bathroom features a custom solid cherry vanity with a designer sink. A generous-sized garden patio is perfect for entertaining outdoors and opens onto the building’s courtyard. A laundry closet with a washer and dryer provides convenience, and assigned parking in the building’s garage is included. This condo makes a great rental opportunity as well as a great place to call home.
Baycrest Towers is a full-service amenity building with 24/7 lobby ambassadors, a pool, a hot tub, a outdoor barbecue area, a gym and weight room with a sauna, and a racquetball court. The building has low HOA dues, no litigation, and healthy reserves.
Baycrest is located in one of the most popular locations in San Francisco, surrounded by world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. It offers a short commute for those who work downtown or in the Financial District, East Bay, or Peninsula. Residents also enjoy the proximity of the Ferry Building, the Caltrain station, convenient freeway access, and AT&T Park. Google, Linkedin, Salesforce, AirbnB, Apple offices, and other successful start-ups and tech companies are within the block.
• Junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Remodeled kitchen includes custom solid cherry wood cabinetry with crown moulding; recessed halogen monorail lights with glass hanging pendant fixtures; GE, Sharp, and Miele appliances; Empador brown polished marble counters with glass tile backsplash; Hansgrohe faucet; Baldwin Ribbon/Reed Edinburgh knobs and backplates on cabinet doors and drawers
• Customized bedroom closet with built-in shelving
• Bathroom features Kohler faucet, custom solid cherry vanity with Empador brown polished marble top and built-in drawers
• Customized mirrors in living room and bathroom
• Limestone and granite tile floors in kitchen, dining area, and bathroom; Kane diamond-striped patterned carpet in bedroom and living area
• Crown moulding and custom millwork
• Gallery halogen lighting
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking