201 Sansome St. #501
San Francisco Condo for Sale
The landmark Royal Insurance Building was the first commercial building completed downtown after the 1906 quake. Designed by New York City Architects Howell and Stokes, the building features a Georgian Revival brick and stone exterior and imported Italian marble. In 2006, the building was converted to exquisite residential condos. This gorgeous building is home to 46 residences consisting of 1 and 2 bedroom units as well as several 2-level “townhomes”.
Unit 501 is a beautifully appointed, rarely available corner condo. The unit is approximately 658 sq ft. (per public records) and features high ceilings (over 9′), tall brass and steel windows, and an in-unit washer/dryer. The kitchen opens to the living/dining area and features granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
• Hardwood flooring
• Poggenpohl custom cabinetry
• Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops
• Bosch and Frigidaire appliances
• In-home washer and dryer
• Glass shower enclosures
• Pre-wired high-speed internet
• Keyless entry security system with video intercom
The Royal features a beautiful lobby and elegant lounge, while its rooftop patio offers stunning views of the city skyline. Conveniently located in the Financial District, 201 Sansome is walkable to restaurants, shops and city nightlife. For workout fanatics, Equinox Gym is across the street. There are numerous parking garages in the area and ZipCar has four locations within two blocks.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.