2016 Northshore Dr.
2 BR, 2 BA Richmond Condo for Sale
Quintessential Marina Living
Address: 2016 Northshore Drive
Community: Anchor Cove
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 19-Jul-2017
Enjoy quintessential marina living in this well-appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at Anchor Cove, Signature Development’s waterfront living community offering modern construction, sleek finishes, and access to bay trails. This is waterfront living at its best.
2016 Northshore Drive has been substantially updated including a customized kitchen with granite counters and a custom master bathroom offering modern tile and an updated vanity and lighting. Additional upgrades include hardwood floors; built in storage; custom “blackout” shades; and a walk-in closet. An in-unit washer and dryer complete the space. This home also features an oversized garage with 2-car tandem parking and a workshop space. On your front patio, enjoy breakfast and a cup of coffee while taking in the bay breeze.
Anchor Cove is a residential development overlooking scenic Marina Bay in Richmond. Featuring 128 homes with beautiful water views, the development is located near generously appointed parks and open spaces. The Anchor Cove community is in a convenient location for commuters with easy access to freeways 80 and 580 to San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and Marin. A private ferry is currently offered and a public ferry is scheduled to open in 2018. You are close to restaurants, Marina Bay Yacht Harbor, and bay trails in a serene waterfront location minutes to so much more.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Single-level floor plan
• Open kitchen/living/dining area, perfect for entertaining
• “Cafe-style” shades in living room area, convenient for sunlight control
• Updated kitchen and bathrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet and “blackout” shades
• Master bathroom has been extensively updated to include custom tile, dual sinks, and custom lighting
• Hardwood floors in living and dining area, carpet in bedrooms, tile in bathrooms
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Exclusive-use front patio
• 2-car garage with workshop and extra storage
• Ideal location for commuters with easy access to freeways 80 and 580 to San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Marin
• Private ferry service available; public ferry scheduled for 2018
• Close to restaurants, Marina Bay Yacht Harbor, bay trails