2125 Bryant St. #118
2 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Sleek Bi-Level Condo in the Inner Mission
Address: 2125 Bryant Street #118
Community: Union SF
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Sold On: 07-Dec-2015
Located in the heart of the Inner Mission, this sleek contemporary 2-level 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home provides a seamless blend of historic landmarks and modern design. This bi-level home provides outstanding design and thoughtful details.
The entry level showcases an open floor plan, high ceilings, double-height windows, ebony-stained wide plank walnut hardwood floors, and a true chef’s kitchen. South-facing dual-paned windows afford abundant natural light and an outlook onto a serene landscaped courtyard. A dedicated dining area provides the perfect spot for dinner parties and gatherings. The entry includes a powder room, entry closet, and a hall closet large enough to double as a wine cellar and storage area.
The highlight of the home is the modern chef’s kitchen. With white Carrara marble countertops, Viking stainless appliances, a gas Viking range with an exterior vented hood, exotic Brookside wood veneer cabinetry, and Ann Sacks backsplashes, entertaining is made easy. A built-in custom bookshelf provides ample storage for your favorite objects. The large movable kitchen island with modern pendant lighting can be positioned to suite the specific needs of entertaining or cooking.
The second floor offers seclusion and separation of space with two fully enclosed bedroom suites. The spa-like master bathroom includes a Carrara stone vanity with dual sinks, an oversized walk-in shower, designer accent walls, and Ann Sacks surrounds and tile work. The second bedroom hosts walls of floor-to-ceiling exposed windows dressed with custom drapery. The second full bathroom features a spa-like soaking tub with Ann Sacks black and white tile and Carrara stone. A full-capacity energy-efficient washer/dryer is conveniently located in the hallway near the bedrooms.
Union SF is composed of two buildings built a century apart and unified around an oversized shared courtyard. Unit #005 is located in Union South, which consists of 53 elegant townhomes and flats. Union SF is a new residential community located where two of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods, the Mission District and Potrero Hill, meet, a place where urban sophisticates and metropolitan families come together to take advantage of the city’s best weather and where diverse culture, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife reflect the multicultural roots of the community. Union SF is located very near Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Flour + Water, Trick Dog, and Central Kitchen and is close to the Valencia Corridor and Dolores Park.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Lower level includes open living/dining room, kitchen, and half bathroom
• True chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances and Carrara marble countertops
• Upper level includes large master bedroom with en-suite bath and second bedroom with en-suite bath
• Ebony-stained wide plank walnut floors in living areas, neutral carpeting on stairs and in bedrooms
• Spa-like bathrooms with Ann Sacks tile and Carrara marble countertops
• Custom window treatments and lighting fixtures
• Nest thermostat
• Designer paint
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Assigned 1-car parking
• Elegantly appointed lobby
• Lushly landscaped garden courtyard with gas grill, fire pit, and fountain
• Controlled-access entry and garage
• On-site dry cleaning service
• Low monthly HOA dues compared to similar luxury buildings
• Convenient access to shopping (Whole Foods, Safeway), dining (Blowfish, Flour + Water, Universal Cafe), transportation (freeways and mass transit) and employment centers (Financial District and Peninsula)
• Located in the middle of San Francisco’s two favorite neighborhoods: The Mission and Potrero Hill