2147 33rd Ave.
3 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Home for Sale
2147 33rd Ave.
Address: 2147 33rd Avenue
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
2147 33rd Avenue is a traditional and charming 1940s “tunnel entry” reverse floor plan single-family home in San Francisco’s popular Parkside neighborhood. Always desirable, this residential neighborhood is in a fantastic section of the Sunset.
The house has been tastefully remodeled and is in great shape. The main level of the home has a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and closet with custom built-in shelving, a well-sized second bedroom, a second bathroom off of the hallway, a gourmet open kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar/counter, a dining area and a spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy direct access to a rear deck, which is perfect for barbecues and indoor/outdoor living. There is also plenty of natural light and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Marin Headlands from the living areas and deck with direct access to the garden.
The lower level offers a bonus living area/third bedroom, full bathroom, laundry room, and garage for 1 car, plus storage galore. The driveway can accomodate a car as well.
Close to Sunset Boulevard and Taraval (L-Taraval Muni), the location is convenient for both living and commuting.
• 1940s reverse plan “tunnel entry” single-family home
• Ocean views from living areas and rear deck with gorgeous outlook!
• Open living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace
• Remodeled gourmet kitchen with open floor plan
• 2 bedrooms (1 master suite) and 2 bathrooms on main level
• Bonus bedroom/living area and bath on lower level
• Wood floors, great natural light
• Abundant storage
• Laundry room with washer/dryer hookups
• Central heat and A/C
• 1-car garage with interior access plus driveway
• Landscaped, fenced backyard