222 Valencia St. #1
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Townhouse for Sale 1,042 Sq. Ft.
222 Valencia St. #1
Address: 222 Valencia Street #1
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,042
HOA Dues: $425.83
Dynamic Valencia Corridor Townhome
This modern townhome-style retreat is located in the heart of the Valencia Corridor in the dynamic Mission Dolores district. At 1,042 sq. ft. (per tax records), this stunning two-level condo is an entertainer’s paradise with an open living space on the main floor. The chef’s kitchen is well-appointed with granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a gas range. An adjacent and spacious combination living/dining area is warmed by a gas fireplace and offers the elegance of contemporary bamboo flooring, generous ceiling heights, and custom lighting.
The second floor offers two spacious bedrooms including a master suite. The master suite boasts a luxurious bathroom with mosaic tile trim, a separate shower and tub, and dual vanities with Grohe and Kohler fixtures. The second bedroom is spacious and includes plush carpeting and a separate entrance, making it great as an office or guest retreat. Deeded parking, an in-unit washer and dryer, and a well-run HOA make this the perfect metropolitan home.
Enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer with Mission Dolores, The Castro, and the vibrant Mission at your doorstep. BART, Muni, and freeways are all very accessible, and with a Walk Score of 92, you are truly at the crossroads of the San Francisco foodie hubs and tech incubators.
• Hot Valencia Corridor location
• Elegant bi-level floor plan with grand ceiling heights
• 1,042 sq. ft. (per tax records)
• Open living/dining room with modern kitchen, perfect for entertaining
• Professional-grade chef’s kitchen with granite bar and counters, cherry cabinetry, stainless appliances and gas oven/range
• Master suite with luxurious bath offering mosaic tile trim, separate shower and tub, and dual vanities
• Second spacious bedroom features plush carpeting and a separate entrance
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Deeded parking
• HOA dues: $425.83 per month