2262 42nd Ave.
2 BR +, 1 BA + San Francisco Home for Sale
Outer Parkside Home with Huge Expansion Potential
Address: 2262 42nd Avenue
Neighborhood: Outer Parkside
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR +
Bathrooms: 1 BA +
Sold On: 16-Dec-2016
This bright 2+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom single-family home features a separate bonus space in the garage and stands on a large 3,000 sq. ft. lot. The upper level includes the living spaces, the kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and a full bathroom; an unwarranted addition to the lower level includes a bonus room, a second full bathroom, and a separate entrance, perfect for extended family or guests. An enormous low-maintenance backyard is easy to care for and is a great expansion opportunity. A freshly painted exterior adds to the home’s curb appeal.
2262 42nd Avenue is conveniently located near top public schools, public transportation, Sunset Blvd, 280 and 101 freeways, Ocean Beach, the San Francisco Zoo and vibrant Taraval Street’s shops, cafes, and restaurants.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus unwarranted bonus room and second bathroom
• Open living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace
• Separate eat-in kitchen
• Hardwood floors
• Laundry area with washer/dryer hookups
• Seller-owner solar panels included with sale
• Low-maintenance backyard
• 1-car garage with remote-controlled wood door
• Freshly painted exterior
• 3,000 sq. ft. lot per tax records
Lower level addition is not warranted by seller or agents.