2336 Magnolia St. #6
1 BR, 2 BA Oakland Live/Work Loft for Sale
Live/Work Loft in the East Bay
Address: 2336 Magnolia Street #6
Building: Blue Cap Lofts
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
HOA Dues: $216
Sold On: 18-Apr-2016
2336 Magnolia Street #6 is a 2-level brick and timber loft in West Oakland at The Blue Cap Lofts building, the newest addition to the area. This 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features exposed brick and timber with high ceilings and a unique skylight to capture the most sunlight possible. A secondary remote-controlled skylight can be opened for fresh air, keeping the unit cooler during warm weather. Finishes include hardwood floors, tile, custom kitchen cabinets, and solid stone countertops with a beautiful island.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas range, full-size refrigerator, built-in microwave, and a custom-built dining table giving guests a relaxing and inviting place to interact with the chef. The home also features custom-built closets beneath the stairs for extra storage while blending well with the kitchen and look of the loft. While this loft has a good amount of storage within the unit, a deeded storage locker down the hall in a storage room is also included. Lastly, the home includes in-unit laundry and 1-car parking in a gated lot next to the unit.
If live/work lofts are your thing, do not miss seeing this one!
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Brick and timber live/work loft
• High ceilings
• 2 skylights, 1 remote-controlled
• Kitchen includes custom dining table, custom cabinets, solid stone counters, island, refrigerator, oven/range, microwave
• Concrete floors in living areas, hardwood floors in bedroom
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking and storage locker
• Controlled-access building with fob entry system, bike storage, gated off-street parking
• HOA dues: $216 per month