235 Berry St. #109
San Francisco Townhome for Sale
Mission Bay Townhome on the Waterfront
This special residence, a spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome located in the heart of Mission Bay, is designed to please the most discerning tastes. Offering water views and finished with the finest materials and detailing, 235 Berry redefines the standards of waterfront living.
There are gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms. The living room is bright and spacious and features large floor-to-ceiling windows plus a very functional balcony, allowing one to easily walk out and enjoy the path alongside the creek. The kitchen is a chef’s dream and features a Bosch gas range, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, recessed lighting, and plenty of counter and cabinet space.
235 Berry is close to everywhere you want to be. Fine dining, access to nature, the ballpark, parks and restaurants are all in your neighborhood. Light rail and Caltrain are at your door. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective.
• 1,500 sq. ft. per tax records
• Partial creek/water views from all 3 bedrooms
• Private, house-like 2-story townhouse
• Private patio off living room with direct access to waterfront paths
• Living room features double-height ceilings
• Gourmet kitchen with rich granite slab countertops with backsplash, stainless steel Bosch appliances including gas oven/range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
• Comfortable master suite
• Master bathroom features Kohler fixtures and limestone countertops
• Secondary bathrooms feature ceramic tile countertops, frameless mirrors, Kohler fixtures
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Upgraded lighting fixtures
• Visionic wireless security system
• Pre-wired data/communications and satellite TV system
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• HOA dues: $589.57 per month plus Mission Bay Association dues of $32 per month
For showings contact Dirk Kinley at 415.596.0010 or email@example.com.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.