235 Berry St. #115
3 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,700 Sq. Ft.
Luxury Townhouse in Mission Bay
Address: 235 Berry Street #115
Community: 235 Berry
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,700
HOA Dues: $703.13
Sold On: 14-Aug-2017
This spacious Mission Bay 3 bedroom plus office, 3 bathroom townhome offers the sophistication of contemporary elegance with beautiful upgrades including wide-plank hardwood floors; a Bosch gas range and microwave; granite countertops; and a patio. Very rarely can you find a corner townhome with everything: large family and dining rooms, a separate entrance, three bedrooms, and outdoor space. Finished with fine materials and detailing, this Berry Street condominium is a tranquil oasis in one of San Francisco’s most dynamic locations.
Located in the heart of Mission Bay at the city’s south waterfront, this end residence features its own entrance in a coveted location near Mission Creek. Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love exercising or being outside, living a few steps from the Mission Creek makes going for a run, roller blade, bike ride, or casual walk a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina, or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes.
You will have more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment, and scenery of Mission Bay and SOMA/South Beach since you will not have to worry about parking or traffic. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, SF MoMa, and Civic Center, all only minutes away. New eatery the Market Hall, Marlowe, 25 Lusk, Nama Sushi, Tsunami Mission Bay, and Philz Coffee are just a few of the many options at your doorstep.
Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a refined urban perspective.
• 3 bedrooms plus office, 3 bathrooms
• 1,700 sq. ft. per tax records
• House-like 2-story townhouse; corner unit
• Beautiful architectural highlights
• Soaring 2-story living room
• Patio with direct ground floor access to Berry Street
• Master suite with large walk-in closet
• Spa-like master bathroom with Kohler fixtures, Toto toilet, limestone countertops, dual sinks
• Secondary bathrooms feature ceramic tile countertops, frameless mirrors, Kohler fixtures
• Open mezzanine landing offers office space with abundant natural light
• Upgraded wide-plank hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• New custom paint
• Alarm system
• Pre-wired data/communications and satellite TV system
• Samsung washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $703.13 per month plus Mission Bay HOA fees of $33.75 per month