235 Berry St. #406
2 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,610 Sq. Ft.
235 Berry St. #406
Address: 235 Berry Street #406
District: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,610
HOA Dues: $630
Located in the heart of Mission Bay at the city’s south waterfront, 235 Berry redefines the standards of waterfront living. Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love to exercise or being outside, living a few steps from the Mission Creek makes going for a run, roller blade, bike ride or casual walk a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes.
Not having to fight traffic or worry about parking gives you more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment and scenery of Mission Bay and nearby SOMA/South Beach. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, SFMoMa, and Civic Center, only minutes away. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective.
• 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home
• Large and open floor plan, approximately 1,610 sq. ft. per tax records
• Balcony off living room with partial views of Mission Creek
• Large living and dining room
• Flush-mounted speaker system throughout living areas, including 7.1 surround sound in living room
• Kitchen features custom Caesarstone counters, custom backsplash, glass-front Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Bosch appliances
• Hardwood in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
• Integrated lighting in ceiling throughout residence, all on dimmers
• Living room and bedrooms wired in-wall for flat panel displays
• 1-car parking
• Guest parking available in building
• HOA dues: $630 per month
• Mission Bay maintenance fee: $35 per month