235 Berry St. #406
San Francisco Condo for Sale
Located in the heart of Mission Bay at the city’s south waterfront, 235 Berry redefines the standards of waterfront living. Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love to exercise or being outside, living a few steps from the Mission Creek makes going for a run, roller blade, bike ride or casual walk a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes.
Not having to fight traffic or worry about parking gives you more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment and scenery of Mission Bay and nearby SOMA/South Beach. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, SFMoMa, and Civic Center, only minutes away. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective.
• 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home
• Large and open floor plan, approximately 1,610 sq. ft. per tax records
• Balcony off living room with partial views of Mission Creek
• Large living and dining room
• Flush-mounted speaker system throughout living areas, including 7.1 surround sound in living room
• Kitchen features custom Caesarstone counters, custom backsplash, glass-front Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Bosch appliances
• Hardwood in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
• Integrated lighting in ceiling throughout residence, all on dimmers
• Living room and bedrooms wired in-wall for flat panel displays
• 1-car parking
• Guest parking available in building
• HOA dues: $630 per month
• Mission Bay maintenance fee: $35 per month
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.