235 Berry St. #612
2 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,590 Sq. Ft.
Exceptional Condo in Mission Bay
Address: 235 Berry Street #612
Community: 235 Berry
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Square Feet: 1,590
HOA Dues: $687.45
Sold On: 14-Apr-2017
This 2 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bathroom condo is located in the heart of Mission Bay at the city’s south waterfront. The spacious open-concept living and dining area features floor-to-ceiling windows and is great for entertaining with direct access to a balcony. Everything is on the main level including a gourmet kitchen, an office nook, and a half bathroom. Two spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms are split in this well-planned home, which is completed with in-unit LG laundry and 2-car parking. There are beautiful views that overlook the courtyard and Mission Creek.
Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love to exercise or being outside, living next to Mission Creek makes outdoor activities a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina, or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes. You can also enjoy the new amenities in Mission Bay like the Market Hall, Spark Social SF (a food truck village), Cafe Reveille, Mizu Spa, and the amazing Mission Bay Kids’ Park.
Not having to fight traffic or worry about parking gives you more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment, and scenery of Mission Bay and nearby SOMA/South Beach. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, the SF MoMa, and Civic Center, only minutes away. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective. There is also a free Mission Bay shuttle that runs daily to Fifth and Market Streets.
• 2 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bathroom condo on the 6th floor
• Approximately 1,590 sq. ft. per tax records
• Large and open floor plan with split bedrooms
• Balcony off living room with views of Mission Creek and courtyard
• Large living and dining area with a creative office nook/den
• Kitchen features granite counters, bamboo cabinets, custom backsplash, Bosch oven/range, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Custom closet systems in both bedrooms
• Dark hardwood floors in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms
• Integrated lighting in ceiling on dimmers
• Living room and bedrooms wired in-wall for flat panel displays and surround sound
• LG washer and dryer in unit
• Assigned 1-car parking plus leased parking for a second car for $300 per month
• Guest parking available in building
• HOA dues: $687.45 per month
• Mission Bay maintenance fee: $33.75 per month