This rare 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome is in the heart of Mission Bay, the energetic new neighborhood along San Francisco’s south waterfront. With unobstructed water views in a coveted location on Mission Creek, this special residence provides a truly waterfront location that provides water and skyline views, city convenience, and access to nature.
• Waterviews from all 3 bedrooms
• Private, house-like two-story townhouse with only 1 adjoining party wall
• Private outdoor private terrace
• Gourmet Kitchen with gas Bosch range, stainless steel Bosch appliances, Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Rich granite slab countertops with backsplash
• Euro-style frameless Bamboo veneer cabinetry
• Master Suite with water views
• Master Bathroom with Kohler fixtures, Toto toilet, limestone countertops
• Pre-wired data/communications and satellite TV system
• 1 car deeded parking
At 235 Berry, you are surrounded by all the elements of classic City living. With its waterfront location and well-groomed master-planned setting, this collection of fine homes is close to everywhere you want to be. Fine dining, the ballpark, world-class shopping, parks and restaurants are all in your neighborhood. Light rail, BART and the Baby Bullet Caltrain are at your door. The Ferry Building with its Farmer’s Market, Yerba Buena Gardens and the SFMoMA are a pleasant stroll or cab ride away. The high culture of the Civic Center and the glamour of Union Square are within easy reach. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.