24660 Dale St.
3 BR, 1 BA Hayward Home for Sale 1,050 Sq. Ft.
Sweet Turn-Key Hayward Home
Address: 24660 Dale Street
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,050
Sold On: 22-May-2018
Built in 1950, this charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is nestled into a tranquil street in Hayward. Featuring 1,050 sq. ft. of living space, an open living/dining room concept, and a large backyard, anyone would be lucky to call this place home.
This home has great curb appeal with its landscaped front lawn and rose bushes leading up to the front porch. Inside, the home boasts wooden beamed ceilings, new flooring, fresh paint, and plenty of natural sunlight. The kitchen features stone countertops and a breakfast bar. The combination living and dining room opens up to a large backyard where you can barbecue and entertain, indulge your green thumb, create your own oasis, or have potential to expand the home.
Centrally located in Hayward, this home is conveniently situated near Downtown, BART, shopping, restaurants, and Cal State Hayward, and is minutes away from Highways 880 and 92 to the San Mateo Bridge.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• 1,050 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace
• Kitchen features stone countertops and breakfast bar
• New paint and flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Washer/dryer hookups
• 2-car garage
• Spacious backyard with patio
• Conveniently located for easy access to downtown, BART, and freeways