2478 Geary Blvd.
2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 1,444 Sq. Ft.
Fantastic Lower Pacific Heights Opportunity
Address: 2478 Geary Boulevard
Neighborhood: Lower Pacific Heights
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,444
Sold On: 18-Sep-2015
With the fast-paced changes happening in San Francisco today, this Lower Pacific Heights home takes you back to a simpler time, yet this early century home is anything but simple. A perfect condo alternative, this single-family home features an open floor plan with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the main level. The lower level boasts a large room with a sunken sitting area that opens to a serene garden ready for your landscaping dreams.
It is centrally located and surrounded by some of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods, including Laurel Heights, Pacific Heights, Cow Hollow, Hayes Valley and Haight-Ashbury . You can get around easily with Muni, Uber, Lyft, and company shuttles nearby. Zoned RH3, this home is great for possible expansion (buyer to investigate any and all development opportunities).
• 2 bedrooms (per tax records), 1 bathroom
• 1,444 sq. ft. of living space on 2,077 sq. ft. lot (per tax records)
• Open floor plan with large windows flooding the space with natural light
• Flexible lower room gives many options including use as a bedroom, family room, or office
• Garden with natural serenity, a green thumb’s canvas
• Washer/dryer hookups
• Built in 1900
• Street parking
• Easy access to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment