250 King St. #1102
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Water View Condo at The Beacon
Address: 250 King Street #1102
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $881.61
Listed At: Withdrawn
This stunning high-floor water-view condo features a warm southern exposure and brilliant natural light. This beautiful corner unit is perfect for entertaining, is one of the largest two bedroom floor plans at The Beacon, and includes a separate office or den. Adjacent to the living area is an open kitchen with granite counters, cherry wood cabinetry, and a suite of stainless appliances. The master bedroom boasts dramatic San Francisco Bay and southern city views; a spacious sitting balcony; and an en-suite tiled bathroom. There is great in-unit storage with a walk-in master closet, an office closet, and a double door closet in the second bedroom. The home is complete with a new washer and dryer and leased parking for 1 car.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and access to BART, the Bay Bridge, and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• Corner unit with views of the water and Mission Bay
• Open living/dining area and kitchen
• Kitchen features granite counters, cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including new stove and dishwasher
• Master suite with balcony and large walk-in closet
• New washer and dryer in unit
• Leased parking at $154.79 per month
• HOA dues of $881.61 per month include water; garbage; reserves; maintenance and insurance of the common area; earthquake insurance
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood