250 King St. #812
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Location and Convenience at the Beacon
Address: 250 King Street #812
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $763
Sold On: 27-May-2016
This is a wonderful opportunity to own in this special building, neighborhood and community. 250 King Street #812 is a spacious southeast-facing 1 bedroom condominium at the Beacon with lots of natural daylight. Granite countertops and coordinating white cabinets and appliances complete the kitchen. With a walk-in closet in the bedroom and another closet between the bedroom and bathroom, there is ample closet space. A stacked washer and dryer unit, also included with the condominium, adds to the convenience of living in this special place.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials.
Many commuting options are available. Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner. Access to BART, the Bay Bridge and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Open living/dining area
• Open kitchen with granite counters
• Bedroom features walk-in closet
• Stacked in-unit washer/dryer
• Licensed parking at $154.79 per month
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• HOA dues of $763 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood