250 King St. #848
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
View Condo in Mission Bay/South Beach
Address: 250 King Street #848
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $727.22
Sold On: 19-Aug-2015
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom end unit at the Beacon features hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, a chef’s kitchen, a tiled bathroom, a large bedroom, and a walk-in closet with organizers. There is also a hallway closet space and an in-unit washer/dryer. Both the living area and bedroom overlook the courtyard and pool area and have great city views. The condo comes with 1 parking space under a licensed parking agreement.
In the heart of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, the Beacon is all about location. Across from AT&T Park, home of the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants, and with Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks all downstairs, you never have to go far for the essentials. The Beacon is in close proximity to the farmers market at the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars.
All the commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and there is easy access to the Bay Bridge, the 280 and 101 freeways, and BART.
Complementing its amazing location are the Beacon’s great amenities. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, and a 24-hour attended lobby with a luxurious seating area.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• City and courtyard views
• Modern sophistication, open floor plan, great light
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
• Bedroom features large walk-in closet
• Hardwood floors in living areas and bedroom
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 1-car leased parking at $147.42 per month
• HOA dues: $727.22 per month
• Mission Bay HOA fee: $32.50 per month
• 24-hour doorperson, concierge, and guard
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• One of San Francisco’s only private dog parks
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood