250 King St. #858
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Serene Home at the Beacon
Address: 250 King Street #858
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $827.37
Sold On: 23-Feb-2016
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home at the Beacon features partial city views, a kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, and beautiful walnut wood flooring in the living/dining area and kitchen. The popular split bedroom floor plan provides separation of space while the master bedroom offers a spacious walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom. Both bedroom closets are fitted with custom California Closet organizers to maximize usable closet space.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials.
Many commuting options are available. Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner. Access to BART, the Bay Bridge and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining area
• Open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Custom California Closet fixtures in both bedroom closets
• Beautiful walnut wood floors in living/dining area and kitchen
• Stacked in-unit washer/dryer
• Leased parking at $154.79 per month
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• HOA dues of $827.37 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood