250 King St. #900
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
A San Francisco Dream
Address: 250 King Street #900
Building: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $856.14
Listed At: $1,149,000
Soak in the sweeping views of downtown to the hills of San Francisco from this fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. Its corner position and floor-to-ceiling windows maximize sunlight and the views from the living room and bedrooms. Natural maple floors highlight the living and dining area, and a long built-in bench lends itself for peaceful reading with the view as your backdrop. Brand-new stainless steel appliances adorn the open kitchen, and a washer and dryer are tucked away in a closet. The master bedroom has a wall of closet outfitted with Elfa closet organizers and an en-suite bathroom. Leased garage parking for 1 car rounds out this home.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Marlowe, and District. With Safeway, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain, Muni, BART and access to freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon. The location is unbeatable for access to the Peninsula and downtown San Francisco.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool; 2 spas; a fitness center with saunas; a private dog park; and a clubhouse complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining area
• Kitchen with granite counters and brand-new stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Beautiful wood floors in living/dining area, carpet in bedrooms
• Stacked in-unit washer/dryer
• Licensed parking at $162.53 per month
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $33.75 per month
• HOA dues of $856.14 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 81, “Very Walkable”; Bike Score of 97, a “Biker’s Paradise”; Transit Score of 84, “Excellent Transit”
• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula
Additional photos coming soon. Photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.