253 Oak St.
2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale
Edwardian Flat in Hayes Valley
Address: 253 Oak Street
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $190
Sold On: 03-Apr-2016
Located in ultra-chic Hayes Valley, this charming modernized 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat enjoys classic Edwardian period features tastefully blended with modern fixtures and finishes. Renovated in 2012, this home is part of a boutique 3-unit TIC building that oozes quintessential San Francisco charm. This perfect urban retreat features magnificent original Douglas fir solid wood floors; a white gourmet kitchen with stunning marble and black countertops and high-end Bosch and G.E. Monogram appliances; a spacious master bedroom with a decorative fireplace and walk-in closet; and a beautiful spa-like bathroom. This ideal home also boasts an exclusive terraced rooftop deck with city views.
Flanked by The Castro, The Mission, and Civic Center, 253 Oak Street is located a few blocks from shuttle stops or the Muni/BART station and offers convenient access to San Francisco’s best shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. Enjoy browsing the independent retail boutiques, tempt your tastebuds at the city’s finest restaurants, relish the sights and sounds of the majestic City Hall, and enjoy innovative performances at the new SF Jazz Center, the San Francisco Symphony, or San Francisco Opera House, all just moments from your front door.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Living room features fireplace
• Kitchen features modern tile, stunning marble and black countertops, pendant lights, and high-end appliances including Bosch refrigerator and oven/range and GE dishwasher
• Built-in hutch in kitchen/dining area
• Master bedroom with decorative fireplace and walk-in closet
• Bathroom features standup shower
• Original Douglas Fir solid hardwood floors
• Modern paint colors
• Nest thermostat
• Crown moldings
• Exclusive-use roof deck (south-facing section)
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Leased parking available
• Boutique 3-unit TIC building
• Additional storage in lower level
• Upgraded systems in 2012
• HOA dues: $150 per month for 1 resident, $190 per month for 2+ residents
253 Oak Street represents 30% interest in 251-255 Oak Street TIC. Leased parking is offered through a third-party provider and is not guaranteed.