255 3rd St. #209
Oakland Loft for Sale
Unique Warehouse Loft with Dramatic Floor Plan in Trendy Jack London Square Warehouse District
Originally constructed as a grocer’s warehouse, the Tower Lofts building was converted into 24 unique lofts in the 1990s. Retaining the sound architectural details that a warehouse brings, owners are able to transform the interiors into individually unique living spaces. With a lovely common roof deck, a spacious garage and authentic art pieces on individual floors, The Tower Lofts building is truly one of Jack London Square’s most unique offerings.
Loft #209 is a unique offering that is unlike any other at the Tower Lofts. This condo features a dramatic L-shaped floor plan that creates several different living areas within the space. With the kitchen and breakfast bar visually separated from the massive living area, you are able to create a sense of separation without using walls or doors. Truly one-of-a-kind, this loft also features surround sound throughout, a slate-tiled bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, and huge concrete mushroom capped pillars. Enjoy this unique, bold and dramatic space in the heart of Jack London Square.
• Dramatic floor plan with wall of original warehouse windows
• Kitchen features convenient breakfast bar, high end convection stove with microwave, slate tile accents and custom paint
• Loft bedroom features custom closet with California Closet organizers
• Large walk-in closet/storage area
• Custom stained concrete floors
• Massive mushroom-capped concrete columns
• 17′ ceilings with custom lighting
• Hardwired for surround sound
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded parking in garage included
• Building features lovely landscaped roof deck with gas barbecue
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.