255 Berry St. #408
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,045 Sq. Ft.
Luxurious Condo with Rare Den in Mission Bay
Address: 255 Berry Street #408
Building: 255 Berry St.
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,045
HOA Dues: $654.90
Sold On: 27-May-2016
This spacious 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom residence at 255 Berry is located in the vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood. The open floor plan can accommodate any active lifestyle. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and a balcony are some of the extras you can expect. Outstanding features include AT&T Park views, a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, European-style cabinetry, an office/den that can be used as a guest room, and state-of-the-art high speed phone/data lines. The bedroom is spacious and comfortable and has a large walk-in closet. This home also comes with in-unit laundry, storage, and 1-car parking in the building’s gated garage.
255 Berry is a 100-unit condominium development in San Francisco’s up-and-coming Mission Bay, built in 2004 by Signature Properties. Architects McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners created a U-shaped building so that more units have views of Mission Bay. Landscaping was designed by Cliff Lowe and Associates and interiors were designed by Laurie Ghielmetti.
Common area amenities include a gated garage, doorperson/concierge service, and a courtyard on the third floor. The site also abuts Mission Creek Park and fronts a boardwalk, and it is just a stone’s throw from AT&T Park. There is easy access to highways 280 and 101 and you’re close to shopping, dining, and transit, including Caltrain.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• 1,045 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open floor plan perfect for everyday living or entertaining
• Balcony off den
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with high-end window coverings
• Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, designer cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
• Den great for use as office or guest room
• Bedroom has large walk-in closet
• Freshly painted
• Beautiful hardwood floors in living areas, new carpet in bedroom and den
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Assigned parking
• Storage cage included
• Doorperson/concierge service
• Common courtyard
• Monthly HOA dues: $654.90 plus $32.75 for Mission Bay Maintenance Corporation