255 Berry St. #513
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
255 Berry St. #513
Address: 255 Berry Street #513
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: Assigned 1 car private covered parking with additional assigned storage
Fabulous Mission Bay 2BR / 2BA
This spacious residence at 255 Berry is located in the vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood. Once inside, the open floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths can accommodate any active lifestyle. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and an outdoor balcony are some of the extras you can expect. This home also comes with 1 car parking in the building’s own gated garage. Outstanding features include partial Mission Creek views, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, balcony, desk alcove, European-style cabinetry and state-of-the-art high speed phone/data lines. The master bedroom is large and comfortable complete with en-suite bathroom.
255 Berry is a 100-unit condominium development in San Francisco’s Mission Bay built in 2004. Common area amenities include a gated garage, business hours security service and a central courtyard and garden. The landscaping was designed by Cliffe Lowe and Associates and the interiors were designed by Laurie Ghielmetti. This landmark building occupies Mission Bay’s most coveted and only true waterfront location – on the Mission Creek promenade.
Located in the hot neighborhood of Mission Bay, 255 Berry is close to entertainment, transportation, and shopping. Mission Bay hosts the home of the Giants at AT&T Park, the new UCSF research campus, 49 acres of parks and an efficient light rail line providing easy access to downtown San Francisco. The site is also adjacent to a public park and fronts a boardwalk. It also has a nearby dog park, basketball court, volleyball, and tennis court. A gourmet Safeway, Starbucks, Amici’s Pizza, Philz Coffee and Panera Bread are just two short blocks from 255Berry. Nightlife and restaurants of SOMA and South Beach are all within walking distance. With easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280, CalTrans, and the light rail make commuting in any direction effortless. With everything in reach, 255 Berry offers the best in San Francisco Living.
- • 2 bedroom / 2 bath
- • Partial Mission Creek Views
- • Balcony off of the second bedroom
- • Floor-to-ceiling Windows in Living Room
- • Large Master Bedroom with good closet space
- • 2nd Bedroom perfect for guests or dedicated home office with private balcony
- • Upgraded walnut flooring and wool carpeting in bedrooms
- • Upgraded window treatments
- • Gourmet Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, stone flooring, breakfast bar, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances including Thermador stove, and European-style cabinetry
- • Stacked Washer/Dryer
- • Stone tile flooring and bathtub/shower surround with stone counters in both bathrooms
- • Expansive closeted hallway to master bathroom leading to luxurious sit-in stone tiled shower
- • Walk in closet in second bedroom
- • Walk to restaurants, shops, galleries, Safeway, Whole Foods
- • Easy access to the Bay Bridge, I-280 South, Caltrain, Muni to downtown!
- • Walk/jog along the trails of Mission Creek, a channel of the San Francisco Bay
- • One car private covered parking
- • Storage Cage in building
- • HOA $512.07 + $32.00 for Mission Bay
- • 1050 sf per tax records*